On the Right Track

The quote in the engine reads, "So now you finally know, That you control where you go, You can steer." - Missy Higgins
I've been floundering for the last several months. My routine has fallen apart and many things have gone by the wayside. Including my weight, health, art, job hunting, and many other responsibilities. I've just been treading water, waiting for something to happen. Well it has happened. I've made the decision not to wait any longer for things to happen to me but to make my life happen. Going through the motions of life is not for me! I am a full participant and engineer of my train, no matter how much of a circus it can be at times.
So this is my art of intention for January 2010! Colored pencil and pencil.

Comments

Unknown said…
you are such an amazing woman!

Popular Posts